Edgeside Solutions is a full service custom software consulting firm. We work with our partners in different industries to deliver technical solutions on the latest and greatest technologies.
- Understanding client needs, their system functionality, and, in general, what their system should be.
- Understanding high-level processes, asking targeted questions, and extracting specific details.
- Leading the process of requirements gathering, assessments and documentation.
- Working closely with our subject matter experts. (Product Manager & Product Owner)
- Collaborating with the Project Manager in preparing functional specifications, interactive mockups, wireframes and basic technical requirements.
Required Technical Skills
- Strong analytical thinking: You have the ability to understand how small details fit into the big picture and how different aspects of a process are related.
- Strong attention to detail: You are able to keep track of many moving pieces at once, including the tiny details.
- Strong communication skills: You are able to communicate effectively and professionally (written and verbal) with the team and our customers.
- The ability to be flexible and entrepreneurial: You are willing and able to adapt to the evolving needs of the client and/or team. You are not shy about being proactive and coming up with new ideas or solutions to issues as they come up.
- Minimum 5 years of BA experience in an agile environment.
- Minimum 2 years of BA experience at the senior level.
- Practiced in agile software development methodologies and tooling.
- Experience with Azure Devops or Jira.
- Experience with Figma.
Edgeside Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.