Edgeside Solutions is a full service custom software consulting firm. We work with our partners in different industries to deliver technical solutions on the latest and greatest technologies.
- Able to provide technical solutions, and collaborate on technical discussions, concerning the mobile development.
- Produce high-quality code matching our coding standards and best practices.
- Highly collaborative, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with diverse personality types.
- Ability to influence at all levels of the company, communicate with managers and engineers alike.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, fluid and dynamic environment.
- Helping drive team building and collaboration.
Required Technical Skills
- Experience working with native iOS development.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles.
- Solid Swift language knowledge, theoretical and practical.
- Good understanding of iOS architecture, patterns and open-source libraries.
- Strong understanding of basic architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM).
- Basic knowledge of unit test processes with iOS SDK.
- Solid understanding of HIG’s (Human Interface Guidelines) for iOS.
- Develops across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to App Store and support.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working under agile methodologies (Scrum / SAFe/ Kanban).
- Knowledge of high-level architecture patterns (VIPER, VIP, Clean, etc.) is a major plus.
- Knowledge of new technologies i.e.: SwiftUI, Combine, SwiftPM, Swift Binary Frameworks, etc., is a major plus.
- Experience with a cloud platform such as Azure, AWS, or Google a major plus.
- General Devops experience a major plus.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent English communication skills. Advanced English level.
- User experience and client focused.
- Able to create necessary documentation.
Edgeside Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.