Edgeside Solutions is a full service custom software consulting firm. We work with our partners in different industries to deliver technical solutions on the latest and greatest technologies.
- Able to work on backend development tasks with no supervision.
- Able to provide technical solutions, and collaborate on technical discussions, concerning the back-end.
- Produce high-quality code matching our coding standards and best practices.
- Highly collaborative, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with diverse personality types.
- Ability to influence at all levels of the company, communicate with managers and engineers alike.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, fluid and dynamic environment
- Helping drive team building and collaboration.
Required Technical Skills
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience working with the last versions of Java as the main programming language and familiarity using functionalities like Lambdas and Java Streams.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server or equivalent relational database and its concepts and NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Redis.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in developing applications using at least one popular framework (Spring, Hibernate, Play, JSF).
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working under agile methodologies (Scrum / SAFe/ Kanban).
- Experience with Azure Devops, Atlassian’s Jira, or similar
- Familiarity with Git and source control concepts
- Experience with a cloud platform such as Azure, AWS, or Google a major plus.
- General Devops experience a major plus.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent English communication skills. Advanced English level.
- User experience and client focused.
- Able to create necessary documentation.
Edgeside Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.