Edgeside Solutions is a full service custom software consulting firm. We work with our partners in different industries to deliver technical solutions on the latest and greatest technologies.
- Project management of a large scale IT system development.
- Organizing and working with multiple partners, contractors, and internal staff.
- Managing client and business partner relationships and ensuring adequate communication between the client’s needs and our team.
- Managing junior level PMs to ensure that all project needs for wireframes, functional specification documents, developer tickets are being met.
- Managing technical teams in a mostly agile development environment, and ensuring that the overall project development stays on task, budget and on time.
Required Technical Skills
- Experience managing IT projects to completion and keeping the development portion of projects on-time through timeline management and ticket / functionality tracking.
- Experience with application design, specifically web-based systems design.
- Ability to communicate and work with various personalities, keeping an upbeat approach even under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple project requirements with differing priorities.
- Flexible and entrepreneurial, willing to adapt to the evolving needs of the client or team.
- Minimum 5 years of IT project management experience in an agile methodologies. (SCRUM / SAFe)
- Familiarity with Azure Dev Ops / JIRA or equivalent software.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Gains professional satisfaction from working with multiple teams, solving problems, and delivering projects fully complete and on time.
Edgeside Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.