Edgeside Solutions is a full service custom software consulting firm. We work with our partners in different industries to deliver technical solutions on the latest and greatest technologies.
- Be responsible for designing test scenarios for software usability, running these tests, and preparing reports on the effectiveness and defects to the production team.
- Experience and knowledge on Azure DevOps.
- Experience with software testing techniques with a strong focus on quality through the entire software development cycle.
- Collaborate with BA, PO, SM, and Software Developers.
- Test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services) knowledge and experience is a plus.
Required Technical Skills
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Knowledge in process improvement for Manual Testing (QA SignOff, GO / NO GO, Smoke, Regression, UAT, E2E).
- Requirements analysis, test case design, test execution, acceptance criteria.
- Experience in non functional software.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors and bugs Life Cycle. Also reporting, follow up and closure.
- Manual Testing Estimation/Planning.
- High proficiency in computer technology.
- Very good English communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Edgeside Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.