Edgeside Solutions is a full service custom software consulting firm. We work with our partners in different industries to deliver technical solutions on the latest and greatest technologies.
- Be responsible for designing test scenarios for software usability, running these tests, and preparing reports on the effectiveness and defects to the production team.
- Test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services) knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge on any test and defect management tool like Azure DevOps, ALM, TFS or JIRA.
- Experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality through the entire software development cycle.
- Collaborate with BA, PO, SM, and Software Developers.
Required Technical Skills
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Knowledge in process improvement for Manual Testing (QA SignOff, GO / NO GO, Smoke, Regression, UAT, E2E).
- Requirements analysis, test case design, test execution, acceptance criteria.
- Experience in non functional software.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors and bugs Life Cycle. Also reporting, follow up and closure.
- Manual and Automated Testing Estimation/Planning.
- Experience in designing a comprehensive test set appropriate to the needs of the product.
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++ and XML.
- Exceptional attention to detail
Edgeside Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.